I am passionate about my work. My goal is to improve my clients’ quality of life and really make a difference in how they feel, move and live. I can’t think of any work that is more rewarding.
For over ten years I’ve helped people with exercise therapy, yoga therapy and now my newest technique – Rolfing (a form of soft tissue manipulation).
I use all my skills to help people feel better, live pain-free and have better mobility, regardless of their level of fitness, wellness or ability.
Working with me may be the right fit for you if you:
· Are recovering from an injury or chronic health condition including chronic pain
· Want to improve your health or fitness level
· Want more confidence in your physical ability to attend the gym or regular fitness class
· Want to incorporate more activity into your day
· Like to workout at home or at the office
One of my specialties is working with people with various injuries and health conditions. I am skilled at helping people regain function and mobility improving their quality of life. I can create exercise regimens to do at home or at the gym. I can also realign your body with soft tissue manipulation called Rolfing. I can also meet you where it’s convenient (home, office or my work space) to help you get stronger by focusing on strength, stability and recovery.
- Certified Exercise Therapist
- Certified Cancer Exercise Specialist
- Urban Poling Instructor
- Functional Movement Screen level 1&2
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment level 1
- Critical alignment Therapy level 1,2,3
- Yoga Instructor 200hrs
- Yoga Therapy 200hrs
- Certified Rolfer- Structural Integration
- In progress Manual Osteopathic College
I call Saskatchewan home, but I also host classes and workshops in British Columbia, Alberta and Manitoba. Please email me for more information or if you would like to book a workshop or small groups.
It’s never too late to start.
Initial Assessment with treatment/ w program (1.5hour)
Follow-up Assessment /w program (1hour)
Private Personal Training/ no program (1hour)
Rolfing-( 1hour) $89
Semi-Privates(2ppl) $30 per person
Trio’s (3ppl) $20 per person
Quad’s (4ppl) $15 per person
Over 5 ppl $ 10 per person
Group Classes for Cancer Rehab :
Punch Passes- $10 can be customized (5 to 10 classes)
On Active Treatment email me can drop-in at the 10$ rate